- NON-PERSONAL DATA
- a. Traffic Data, including but not limited to IP addresses; Domain servers; and other information with respect to Your device, interaction of Your device with the App and applications (collectively “Traffic Data”).
- b. Personal Information Collected-We may require You to provide Us with Personal Information. Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
i) Contact data (such as Your e¬mail address, phone number and any details of Your contacts);
ii) Device data; and iii) Demographic data (such as Your time zone, Your postal address and location details).If You communicate with Us, by, for example, email or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected and stored by Read Selective.
In furtherance of the aforementioned, the data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make, including your privacy settings, and the products and features you use.
We may use and disclose to our partners and contractors the collected non-personal data for purposes of analyzing usage of the Services, investigate, prevent or take action regarding unauthorized use of the services to further develop the Services and other our services and products.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use collected personal data for purposes of analyzing usage of the Services, providing customer and technical support, managing and providing Services (including managing advertisement serving) and to further develop the Services and other READ SELECTIVE services and products. We may combine non-personal data with personal data. But unless the Law forces us, we will not share any personal data with any unaffiliated third party for any purpose, ever.
The personal data and information include:
- Your mobile device’s unique identifier (UDID)
- Your email address used to create an account
- Your social network or third-party service user identification number (like your Facebook ID number), which is linked to publicly available information like your name and profile photo (including the social network ID numbers and other public data of your friends)
- The local language and country settings on your device
- Your personal information with respect to Name, Phone No., Gender, email id and any other voluntarily acquired information.
- Ad-related information – The following data might be reported about the ads you can view: the date and time a particular ad is served; a record if that ad was “clicked” or if it was shown as a “conversion” event; what the ad offer is about; what type of ad it is (e.g. text, image, or video); which ad placement is involved (where the ad offer is displayed within the App); whether you respond to the ad.
In-app events – When you use our website/App, analytics tools automatically record your activity information (tutorial steps, level ling up, payments, in-app purchases, custom events, progression events, method of limiting the processing of user data).
Payment Information – Our e-commerce provider (Apple / Google) is responsible for billing, processing and charging for the in-app purchases, handles your personal information and keeps it absolutely safe and secure. We cannot access or use you credit or debit card information. You may access the applicable “in-app” purchase rules and policies directly from the app stores.
- THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our mission is to constantly improve our Website/App and provide you with new experiences. As part of this mission, we use your information for the following purposes:
- To make our service available. We use functional information and information that is processed automatically to provide you with all requested services.
- To improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of our Website/App. We use the information that is processed automatically to better understand user behavior and trends, detect potential outages and technical issues, to operate, protect, improve, and optimize our Website/App.
- To provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We may use the information that is processed automatically for marketing purposes (to show ads that may be of interest to you based on your preferences). We provide personalized content and information to you, which can include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- To communicate with you. We use the information we have to communicate with you through newsletters, i.e., to send you marketing notifications, receive your feedback about our Website/App experience, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- For legal purposes: In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including, but no limited to, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information allows third-party ad networks, inter alia, to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
We may engage few third-party service providers in order to provide us with necessary infrastructure for delivery and improvement of our services:
In case you want to learn more about these services and their privacy options (including opt-out) please consult the correspondent websites and privacy policies. We are not responsible for any usage of your personal data by the abovementioned third parties in violation of our instructions.
Our Website/App may contain links to third-party websites / services or you may access the Website/App from a third-party site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party sites or services linked to or from our App, including the information or content contained within them.
We may disclose your personal information if it is needed for objective reasons, due to the public interest or in other unforeseen circumstances:
- as required by law;
- when we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice in our Website/App of any change in ownership or your personal information usage, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- HOW TO OPT OUT
Opt-out of marketing tracking If you don’t want third-party service providers to use to personalize ads on the basis of your interests, please follow the instructions below:
- Choose option “Limit Ad Tracking” on your iOS device in Settings/ Privacy/ Advertising, please find additional information here:
- Choose option “Opt out of Ad Personalization” on your Android device in Settings/ Google/ Ads.
Please mind when you opt out of certain interest-based advertising, you may still continue to receive contextual ads based on other non-personal information, such as ads related to the content of other digital products you are using.
Opt-out of Location Data Processing
If you don’t want third-party service providers to use your precise location data, or street-level location information about you please follow the instructions below:
- iOS 15 or later: turn Location Services off for the applicable Product via the menu “Settings > Privacy > Location Services”. Then select the applicable App and set the “Share My Location” status to “Never”.
- Android ___.0 or later: turn Location off for the applicable Product via the menu “Settings > Website/App > [applicable Product] > Permissions > Location”. Then turn off the “Location” button.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We consider ourselves to be family oriented, however we have decided to voluntarily implement higher child protection standards even though our products and services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13, with the sole exception of persistent identifiers as described below. If we learn that we have collected personal information other than persistent identifier of a child under the age of 13, we will take all reasonable steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.comIn order to preserve the family-friendly reputation of our Website/App, we age-gated some of the features in our Website/App, so that they are not available for use by children under 13. The age gate is being conducted after the download of some of our Website/App for specific territories in order to assure the privacy and protection of younger users of our Website/App. The features enabling potential collection and sharing of personally identifiable information, with the exception of persistent identifiers, are disabled for device IDs of users who did not pass the age gate. For user’s safety, it is not possible to change the age later on. We do not store the year of birth of users who have identified themselves as below the age of 13 in our Website/App, but only the information that their device ID did not pass the age gate.The only personal information we collect from users who have identified themselves as below the age of 13 for the purposes of offering our services are persistent identifiers (such as device ID, IDFA, IDFV, advertising ID, IP address). Such persistent identifiers are used and shared with third parties solely for providing support for the internal operations meaning to place contextual advertisement (including frequency capping), to authenticate users of or personalize the content on Website/App, to maintain or analyze the functioning of the Website/App, personalize the content of the Website/App (such as sending push notifications), to perform network communications to protect the security or integrity of the user or the App, to ensure legal or regulatory compliance.When using the persistent identifiers, we will not contact users under the age of 13, display behavioral advertising to them, nor do any user tracking or profiling. In addition, we strive that all of our advertising partners adhere to the same standards for the collection, usage and disclosure of children’s personal information as we do, but we cannot be responsible if they breach the commitments, they gave to us regarding the collection of information. In case of such breaches, you agree that our liability is limited to the amounts we are able to receive as indemnification for the breaches from our advertising partner. For the detailed information about disclosure to third parties please see section “Sharing Your Information”. For any additional questions about third party information disclosure please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
READ SELECTIVE makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents available through the Website/App and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents available through the Website/App.No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents available through the Website/App or its links to other internet resources as may be available to You through the Website/App.Reference in the Website/App to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by READ SELECTIVE.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email at email@example.com and We will attempt to address Your concerns.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
International Transfers of Personal Data
Our business may require us to transfer your Personal Data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including to countries such as the People’s Republic of China or Singapore. We take appropriate steps to ensure that recipients of your Personal Data are bound to duties of confidentiality, and we implement measures such as standard contractual clauses. A copy of those clauses can be obtained by contacting our Help Center.
Subject to limitations in applicable law, you are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Data.
Where the use of your information is based on consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your Personal Data infringes applicable law.
We retain your Personal Data as long as needed to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
Requests should be submitted by contacting us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org